Why study at the Faculty of Tourism of UIB?
- Brochure of the Faculty of Tourism
- General information of the Faculty of Tourism
- Research in Hospitality and Tourism in the University of Balearic Islands (see table 6 and 9)
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism
- Double Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Tourism
- Academic Calendar 2022-2023
- Academic Calendar 2023-24
Academic norms and regulations
Subjects in English
- Subjects offered in English by the Faculty of Tourism
- Subjects offered in English by the Faculty of Economics and Business:
Tourism-specific courses in English, French and German
The Faculty of Tourism offers also Tourism-specific language courses, each 6 ECTS. Click in the links below to check the CEFR level suits your needs.
- German courses
- German I
- German II
- German III
- Tandems (No ECTS), please contact Prof. Glòria Bosch
- English courses
- French courses
The Universitat de les Illes Balears offers also language courses with official recognition. Please notice some fees may apply.
- Language courses
- Spanish language courses
- Intensive course. September 2 to 22. 60 hours, 6 ECTS, One full MECR level. Placement test September 1st. Materials and certificate cost , 80 euros. Enroll now.
- Normal pace course. More information and enrollment.
- General information of the University of Balearic Islands (UIB)
- Welcome guide
- Exchange Students Association - +info -
- General Information for incoming students
- The ABC of the University of Balearic Islands
- Information about accomodation, transportation, and other
- Erasmus Play - Housing
- Campus map
- Impressions from our exchange students
- Follow us:
Older Academic Calendars